Always open your car door and allow it to cool down for a minute before you enter... the humidity can have a negative affect of your lashes.
If you do work-out/exercise, please clean your lashes immediately after.
Be sure to clean your lashes twice a day with the provided lash cleanser and avoid cotton products to cleanse. Bring the provided lash cleanser with you to future appointments and touch-ups for free refills.
Only oil free eye makeup remover is lash extension friendly.
Do not use waterproof, long-lasting or smudge proof mascara. If you choose to wear mascara, only apply to the tips of the lashes.
Please be careful with thick gel and liquid liners. These products are designed for long wear and can contain oil and waxy ingredients.
Be careful using eye creams, serums and even sunscreen around the lashes.
Use caution when near or using heat such as ovens, grills, etc.
Prior to touch-up appointments, please be sure to remove all eye makeup, providing a cleansed eye area for our Lash Artists to work with. The cleaner the lash, the better the bond.
Do not brush your lashes while wet. Fluff them up and comb through as they dry.
We encourage lash conditioners such as RevitaLash (located in our boutique).
We appreciate your preparation. Scheduled one hour appointments go by fast and book up quickly. Be sure to reserve your space in advance.
Please note, certain medications, medical conditions, supplements, hormone imbalances and diet changes can affect your natural lashes.
We hear often from our guests the best part of having lashes are the naps. With that said, please silence your mobile devices, whisper softly and sweet dreams.
Microblading is a two-step procedure that provides a realistic looking tattooed brow. It is considered "semi-permanent" because results last about a year before needing a refresh on the color. Hair like strokes are strategically placed to yield a more natural effect than traditional cosmetic tattooing.
Due to very limited availability, please book a consultation to be screened for the procedure.
Before the procedure
• Do not nurse/breastfeed one month prior.
• Discontinue Vitamin A or any Retinol products one month prior to treatment.
• Do not get Botox 3 weeks prior to your appointment.
• Do not have any kind of peel or facial two weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not tan two weeks prior to your appointment or have a sunburned face.
• Do not pick, tweeze, wax, or perform electrolysis one week before your procedure.
• Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior. (Natural Blood Thinners)
• Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days before the procedure.
• Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your appointment.
• Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief
• Do not work out the day of your procedure.
• Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
After the procedure
• Use your provided aftercare kit to cleanse and moisturize the area on days 1-7.
• Avoid picking at the treated area. Doing so may result in scarring or loss of color. Let any scabbing or dry skin
• No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
• Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
• Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for four weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
• Do not go swimming by any means (pools, lakes, hot tubs, etc. )
• Do not apply any topical makeup to the area including sunscreen.
• Avoid getting your face and the treated area wet while washing your body in the shower. Wait until the very end to wash and rinse your hair. Avoid excessive rinsing, hot water, and steam on the treated area.
It is important that you follow the steps provided above. Failure to do so may result in excessive bleeding and poor color deposit.
Before your appointment:
• Gently exfoliate area to be treated with a mild scrub or even organic cane sugar.
• Avoid moisturizing the day of treatment.
• Avoid Retinol, Retin-A, Tretnoin, and similar AHA products for at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment.
• Allow hair to grow at least 3-4 mm for optimum results.
• Avoid excessive exercise day of treatment.
• Avoid constricting clothing or anything causing excessive friction day of treatment.
• Avoid excessive heat, hot tubs, steam rooms, etc. for at least 24 hours post-treatment
• Avoid exfoliation for 24-48 hours post-treatment.
• Avoid heavy creams or moisturizers for 24-48 hours post-treatment.
Lash Lift & Tint
No water, cleansing product, or makeup can touch the lashes for 24 hours following the lash lift. After that time, you can use your normal mascara. An eyelash curler will not be needed, and the use of one could damage the lashes. Use mild products for cleansing and avoid rubbing or applying force to the lashes. (Using waterproof mascara is discouraged because removal can be too harsh.) Lashes can’t be exposed to heat for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
It is important to clean the area around your eyes before tinting your eyebrows. This is done to rid the area of oil and makeup. Wash your face thoroughly using facial soap and warm water. Apply witch hazel to your eyebrows and leave on for 20 minutes to dry. Cleanse your face and dry with a soft towel then apply petroleum jelly, above, under and on the sides of the eyebrows. Be careful not to apply the petroleum jelly on your eyebrows, as it will inhibit tint absorption by the eyebrows.